I wrote this a while back. It's not great, but I thought I'd share it. :)
I’m listening,
Your voice is calling me
I’m wondering
What will you say to me?
Here I am Lord
I’m hearing your voice
Calling out to me
I’m heeding your call
Father, show me
Your telling me,
To hear and to obey
What should I do?
How can I serve my God?
I am willing
I feel my doubt
What if I leave your will
Where are you God?
I want to feel you near
Bring me closer Bridge
So the question lies in front of you
When you hear His voice
What will you do?
Will you listen?
Or will you wait
When He calls to you
And when you answer
It’s almost too late?
So hear His voice
Calling out to you
And heed His call
He will show you
Come and follow Him
No comments:
Post a Comment