Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Serving God

In what ways do you show you love and serve God in everyday life? I was listening to Casting Crowns "If we are the Body" and was struck but how little I really live for God. It's hard to admit, but if I think about God at all during the day, it's because I'm working on apologetics for speech, or I lost something and I pray for help to find it. Its so easy to forget about why I'm here at all during the day. It's so easy to focus on serving my self and doing what I want, and to forget about serving and doing what God wants. It's a continuous battle against the distraction of school, reading, games and movies. As another Casting Crowns song goes "Let my lifesong sing to you. I want to sign Your name /at the end of this day /knowing that my heart was true/ let my lifesong sing to you" I want my life to be a song to God. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment