Sunday, November 18, 2012

Invincible

Sorry I haven't posted in forever, for some reason my filter started blocking the site. Anyways, here is a poem I wrote and thought would be nice to share. xoxo


When all of life's troubles
Are crushing you down
When you see from the rubble
The pain all around
When you feel, like there's no hope for you now
Just keep going
Just keep trusting
You'll make it out

When the voice in your head
Tells you to give up
And you feel brokenhearted
Cause your not enough
Don't believe the lies they tell you
Just keep hoping
Just keep trying
And you'll make it out

I know that it's hard
I know it hurts you
But when it's all over
Your dreams will come true
So keep climbing up
And keep pushing through
You're unstoppable 
You're invincible
With God

So you always remember
It's part of a plan
Please hold on tight
You will reach the end
I know when you see the light beyond the darkness
Things will get better
You'll see that nothing's
Impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment